Do you Photoshop the tiny people?
- I do not use Photoshop to place my tiny people in any of my work.
What camera do you use?
- I use a Canon 70D with a 60 millimeter macro lens
How do you come up with ideas for your work?
- Inspiration comes from everywhere! Sometimes the starting point of a picture is from a specific idiom, specific object etc. . As a general rule I have found that inspiration is limitless and plenty full.
Do you make the tiny people yourself?
- I do not make my own people. There is a large international business specializing in model train figures. I prefer to use German manufacturers as I have found they offer the most detailed tiny people.
How often will you release new pictures?
- I try and release new pictures through out the year.
Where can I purchase your work?
- On this website and any show that I participate in.
Will you consider commissioned work for ad campaigns etc. ?
- I welcome large or small commissioned work. Creating work for a specific audience is a welcome challenge.
What is your return policy?
- I generally do not accept returned items, unless they have been damaged during shipping to you.